check, check, check.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
I am proud to say that I have marked three major things off my BYU "to-do" list: research paper (all 30 pages), last test before finals (taken, and feeling pretty good about it), and my group project (which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be).
Hallelujah.
In celebration, Brian told me that tonight was a relaxing night for us. No homework allowed. He also took the liberty of going to the store and stocking up on all of our groceries, AND is planning on making dinner (fondue to be exact, delish!). Ohh, how I love that man. He sure knows how to pamper me.
2 little notes:
you are so close Ariel!! You can do it! I'll bet that 30 page research paper feels amazing to have done!
fondue dinner sounds GREAT!
(so does husband doing the groceries. that is one thing my husband won't touch. how in the world did you accomplish such a feat?)
Post a Comment