blushing
Thursday, March 10, 2011
I got my first "oh I just noticed your belly, congratulations!" comment today on campus. It came from my professor, in the middle of taking our weekly test (which meant everyone around me heard her say it). I could feel my face getting redder by the second, I hate when that happens. (I hope she didn't think that meant that I wasn't really pregnant) Regardless-this little girl is growing, there is no doubt about it.
The warm weather today finally made me shed the jacket I have been wearing to conceal the baby belly, and I caught a glimpse of my reflection as I was walking by many windows there on campus. I think I surprised myself with how big I'm getting.
In other news, Brian is leaving today for Arizona to go see some old friends of his before we move who-knows-where for medical school. Unfortunately I couldn't get the time off work to go with him, so I am devoting the rest of the week to writing a much dreaded research paper. Ugh, I hate writing papers. so. so. much, especially research papers.
I'm off to grab a jamba and try and read through yet another article on cardiomyopathy and diabetes.
Wish me luck.
1 little notes:
Dang pinnacle...they need to hire more people to cover our shifts when we need them off ;)
I cannot agree with you more on the writing papers part...I haaaate writing research papers! My English class is killing me this semester. I'm so excited for you and your baby belly! Haha :)
Post a Comment