LOVE that sweater! You seriously look so cute! I love the nursery colors too, we're thinking along the same lines. You can't have a little girl's room and not do pink, right!? I've started doing some fun crafts for Charlotte's room and they've all turned out pink or yellow so far. If you want, I can give you some for Ava's nursery too-- I've seriously been on a crazy crafting frenzy to keep busy! We have way too many little wreaths and hanging ruffle/flower balls!
2 little notes:
You are so cute!! Love your baby letters. So precious. Hope all is well with you two <3
thanks for entering my giveaway!
LOVE that sweater! You seriously look so cute! I love the nursery colors too, we're thinking along the same lines. You can't have a little girl's room and not do pink, right!? I've started doing some fun crafts for Charlotte's room and they've all turned out pink or yellow so far. If you want, I can give you some for Ava's nursery too-- I've seriously been on a crazy crafting frenzy to keep busy! We have way too many little wreaths and hanging ruffle/flower balls!
Post a Comment