organizing for the miss

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I can't even begin to describe how badly I want our little girl to get here. Maybe it was the dream I had two nights ago. In this dream my little Ava was perfect. She was beautiful in every way. She had the perfect amount of soft brown hair, the cutest button nose, and her skin was so soft. She was also a snuggler and completely content with being held and loved upon. Is it really a surprise as to why I want her in my arms rather than in my belly? Only ten more weeks!

At the same time, I'm trying to throughly enjoy this pregnancy. I love watching her stretch at night. I have finally been able to decipher what is what in there. Her little bum is always nestled in my right side, with her legs down by my right hip. She seems to be discovering more and more of her little world. She is working her little arms and legs, rubbing them up against my side, which is my favorite. Her little hands are on my right side, and have been tickling me lately. Last night her tickling kept me up, and I couldn't help but laugh and laugh. Brian came in the room asking who I was talking to, and what was so funny. We both agree that our little one has quite the personality already.

The nesting phase seems to have begun for me. Maybe its the lack of school and the long break I have had from work the past few days. Last night it was well past midnight and I had to force myself to go to bed, even though all I wanted to do was organize our small little apartment even further. It is weird that I have become obsessed with drawer organizers and closet dividers?

I took out all of my winter clothes (and looking at today's weather I might have done this a little too prematurely), and put them in some of those handy vacuum-sealed space bags to free up some space in our closet. Little did I know that I would free up nearly half of the space I already took up in there. There is so much room now for the little miss's stuff! I also cleared the drawers in our little night stand, which will act as Ava's dresser until we move and are able to fit my dresser from home in her nursery.

So after today, I'm not as worried as I was before about not having room for all of her things.  I think everything will be just fine.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP