Ice Cream Truck
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Today, I introduced Ava to the ice cream truck. That truck goes up and down our street 4 times a week, sometimes twice a day. Ava rushes to the window, and sticks her head behind the [opened] blinds every time she hears the music. It was time to satisfy her curiosity. and satisfy it we did.
with a watermelon whirl.
We both sat on our 'front porch', her in her rocker and I on the ground. We licked that thing until it was bare. We cherished every minute of it. She loved the sweet treat, and I loved just watching her. She was a sticky mess afterwards. As in, even down her diaper sticky.
It goes to show how much she truly enjoyed that thing. She let out a whine or two when I proclaimed it was bath time. She chirped right up once she was in the water and soaking the walls with all her splashes. That girl loves the water.
I'm thinking this will be another summer treat for us in the future. Maybe sometime when daddy is home.


0 little notes:
Post a Comment