Easter Pictures.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lately I have had an itch for photography. A terrible itch. Like, I can't fall asleep at night because I'm so excited and want to ready article after article on how to's. Plus, my baby is growing like a weed. That was motivation enough for me to get my butt in gear and get a good camera that would last us for years.  After much research and the connection I have with a good friend, we found a great deal on a dslr camera. The Canon Rebel XTI is my new toy and I have loved learning even more about how to use it. It really is so fun. Am I the only one who feels this way?

So now that I have the new camera and a fun new camera bag (thanks to swagbucks!), Ava and I go out quite a bit for little photo shoots. A few friends in our ward are in the same situation as I am. They have a new camera they are trying to figure out, and a baby to aim the camera at. Perfect! The three of us get together quite a bit and have fun with each other. Oh, and the other two babies are both boys, so Ava has a blast. That little flirt.

Here are some Easter pictures that we took:








I love how they turned out! More to come in the future, I'm sure!

1 little notes:

Nathan Summers said...

I can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!! Ava is getting so big and her smile just melts my heart!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP