Her First Swim

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last Saturday Brian and I were anxious to introduce Ava to the swimming pool. We both loved getting Ava dressed in all of her swim gear. I think she pulls the "sun baby" look off pretty well, don't you?


















Ava absolutely loved the water. She would kick her legs and wiggle her arms up and down, up and down like she does whenever she gets excited. She splashed herself in the face a few times, but never once did she cry.





It was a successful outing, that is for sure. I think we have all been anxious to get out in this gorgeous Texas sunshine. It is only March, yet we are enjoying (what feels like) summer weather. I have a feeling there will be numerous trips to the pool this year.

Maybe I'll actually get a tan?

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP