Behind
Sunday, January 29, 2012
I am so behind. I feel like there is so much to do during my day, and unfortunately blogging is on the bottom of that list (and it shouldn't be!) Trying to keep up with all the laundry, cleaning, playing, teaching and learning that goes on in this house can be rough. I'm loving every minute of it though.
I mostly been trying to keep up with Ava and all that we do during the day, her new discoveries and trying my best to capture each moment any way I can. I am also working on editing all of those pictures to use in a 'one year video' for Ava's big day. So when Ava goes down for the night and Brian's nose is in his books, I am here at the computer, editing.
In an attempt to remember as much of the little details as I can, I've created a separate little blog for all the letters I write Ava (and our future little ones) So now you know where my time goes during the days.
Off to play with my little girl. She has been so happy the past couple of days. I wish I could just bottle up some of the moments from this week to save for a later date. I just can't seem to get enough of her.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment