Number 12
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Have I mentioned how much I love our ward out here in Lubbock? Okay, I know I have. I love it here, and I could go on all day about how great I have it. One of the reasons why I feel this way, is because most of the women I have met share the same lifestyle (stay-at-home mom with husbands going to school) and interests. One of these interests: soccer. Crazy, huh?
I'm crossing my fingers that I don't make a fool out of myself. Only time will tell. Wish me luck!
And just to reminisce:
They invited me to join their indoor soccer team for the winter season, and I can't even find the words to describe how excited I am. I haven't played soccer in, what...four years? (let alone indoor) Our first game is tonight, and I am so giddy and nervous. That is normal, right? Maybe my husband watching me play for the first time has something to do with it...
I'm crossing my fingers that I don't make a fool out of myself. Only time will tell. Wish me luck!
And just to reminisce:
I have no idea what I was doing with my tongue (I know you were wondering)


3 little notes:
o i do love the glory days! Good luck tonight! I'm hoping by the time we get out there I'll be able to find a softball league with my name on it.
your legs are ripped! Amen to the glory days. Rock it tonight!
Yeah Ariel! That's awesome! I bet you rocked it!:)
Post a Comment