Love, Ava

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey everybody

Guess who has two front teeth? Me!! I've been a whiny baby, but my momma doesn't seem to mind. Also, I've been waking up at 4 AM on the dot for the past week. Crazy dreams, I tell ya.

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend. I'm going to a baby shower with the girls tomorrow morning and then if the weather is nice we might go to the park, again. Eeek!

Ta Ta!

Love,
Ava

P.S. Do you like my poofy/fluffy hair? No matter what mommy does, it just won't stay down.

2 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Love! Love! Love! You and your hair are ADORABLE!!! Tell mommy and daddy to give you lots of hugs and kisses from WA!!!

Katee said...

Ava is getting so big! And she is amazingly beautiful!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP