Grand Tour

Monday, October 3, 2011

Well here it is, a tour of our little abode here in Texas (finally). It is still far, far from perfect. I think that is why I have been putting off this post for so long. Ava's room still needs a few minor things, and the guest room in my opinion is still a mess. Maybe if someone comes to visit me it will kick my butt into gear on getting it done (hint, hint!)

 Here is the outside of our duplex. (ours is the one with the door open). In Lubbock all the garages are in the back of the house. We drive up an alley that is behind all of the duplexes in order to get to it. It is very different, but I kind of like it. 

Here is the view right as you enter the front door. Our living room is to the right, our dining is to the far left and if you turn just slightly to your left from this spot, you'll see the kitchen.  

 The Living Room


Dining Room (thank you, Uncle Kirt for the dining table & rug)

Kitchen

 The first door on your right as you walk down the hall is the guest room/Brian's office. Like I said, it still needs some work. I have a few pictures that need to go on the wall there by the bed.
(advice/suggestions welcome)
This is the guest bathroom, otherwise known as Ava's bathroom. Pink and white are prefect girly colors.

Next up, Ava's room. I love how it came together. Love, Love Love! We still need to find some curtains and a few other tidbits, but overall it is done. The desk is part of the bedset I had when growing up. When Ava gets older, she will get the whole set for her "big girl" room. The rest of the set in our room right now.


Our bedroom.

The bathroom off of the bedroom.

The farthest door down the hall is the garage. To the left of that is the door out to our "yard"

Here it is. Small, but cute. It is perfect for one of those plastic pools for Ava some day, don't you think?

2 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Super Cute!!! I LOVE it!:)

Stacey said...

Oh I covet that dining table... I think that is the very Ashley Furniture cottage retreat series I have been wishing I could afford. Where's my generous uncle when I need one? :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP