Perfection

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life doesn’t have many perfect things in it. A lot of good and great things, but few perfect ones. You might have an awesome job, great marriage, good health, and amazing friends, but none of those things are perfect. But once in a while the good Lord gives you a little gift, something that's perfect for you in good times and bad. I have a great life with a lot of great things in it, but I’ve been thinking a lot lately how grateful I am for one thing I have that couldn't possibly be any better:
I guess I should say that she’s not perfect, but that she makes me perfectly happy. It’s almost like Christmas morning every time I see her, I kid you not. She just makes me so incredibly happy. She’s so cuddly, and not to mention adorable. I mean, just one look at those cute cheeks and I'm hooked. Oh, I love her cheeks. Even her obnoxious moments are usually funny and endearing. Her daddy and I are completely wrapped around her little fingers.

I am so amazed at how much my love for my dear husband has grown throughout this whole experience. He is so good to me, and has already has adjusted to the title of father so well. I love watching him cuddle and love on our little girl. We are two very lucky girls, Miss Ava and I.
Here’s to my daugher, the cutest little girl I know...
Ava Mae Fisher
Born: June 13, 2010
Weight: 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 18.75 inches long

3 little notes:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

She's so beautiful! You will be a wonderful mother because you already have the most important quality- unconditional love!

The Potters said...

oh my goodness!! what an adorable little face!! so cute!! :)

Liz said...

She is perfect, she will be until she can get baptized. All babies are perfect :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP