Motherhood.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I can feel myself growing up; learning things and actually remembering the important lessons that come with the learning. I can feel myself changing: becoming a protective mother and wife, fighting for my family against the evils of the world. I can feel myself becoming, slowly, the person that I've been working for years to become. I owe it all to my parents. They taught me so much about life and how to be a strong individual. I constantly remind myself that I am now a parent, a mother. I owe my little ones the same teaching moments that my parents gave me when I was young. I have had eight whole months to really prepare for such a title, but with that time I dont think you can prepare yourself for this great task. Its wonderful and I feel so blessed that my Father in Heaven would send my little Ava to me to be her mother. He trusts me to raise her and bring her back to him, what an overwhelming yet gratifying thought.

Motherhood has changed me for the better, and I can't wait to continue learning and growing throughout the years. I am one happy girl right now, so content with life. Even though life is bustling around me with just moving 900 miles away, I am going to take some of the advice I have been given, and just sit here and stare at my little girl and take everything in. I could stare at this cute face for hours...

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP