Med Interview Update

Monday, September 27, 2010

Brian got home from Dallas, Texas Saturday night, and he absolutely loved it there. Of all the places he has interviewed so far (Lubbock, Tucson & Dallas), UT Southwestern is his number one. Could we be Texas bound? We just might be! He said the facilities were so nice and the faculty was so welcoming. He feels like the interviews went really well, and hopes that the faculty felt the same way. He had a challenging interviewee for his first interview, but Brian pulled through with his incredible knowledge about how the human body works. That boy is so smart, its ridiculous. Hopefully he was as impressed as I was.

Brian leaves me again this weekend. This time he is heading north to Chicago to interview with Rosalind Franklin University. That boy is seeing so much of this beautiful country, I am jealous I can't go with him. Thanks to everyone who keeps us in your thoughts and prayers, we really do appreciate it! Keep your fingers crossed that we hear some good news next month! :)

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP