Future Missionaries
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Here is a little preview of the pictures we took the morning of my brother's farewell. We had a woman in our ward, Jolie Rodriguez come over and take some family pictures for us before Chase left for two years. I think they turned out great. I put this scrapbook page together to put in his missionary scrapbook, and this page in particular refers to future missionaries. Chase is such a great example to all of his little cousins. They look up to him so much, so this page is definitley appropriate. There will be another post soon with all the pictures we took, I promise!

1 little notes:
Great scrapbook page, Ariel! It was so fun photographing your beautiful family. I told your mom on sunday that I am doing a multimedia presentation of my Strippling Warrior project at the ward's next RS meeting. There will be a lot of Chase and the future missionaries.
Post a Comment