Attention.

Monday, September 7, 2009

My cousin, Colin just got engaged this weekend! I am SO happy for him!

In all honesty, Colin is really like a big brother to me. We practically have grown up together. He has always been such a great example to me throughout the years and is always looking out for me. Man, I sure do love him.

There are some very distinct memories I have of Colin and I when we were younger. Here are just a few…

I remember…

1. wrestling matches Colin, Chase and I would have with each other whenever we would make
the trip up to Twin Falls
2. high school football games in the freezing cold, and always looking out to find #10 in the big sea of football players
3. holidays together; Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving…and the many events that happened
during those times (example: an exploding ham)
4. laughing at “The Best of Chris Farley” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”
together…we can both still quote both of them word for word I’m sure
5. getting sleeping bags and sliding down in them while going down the stairs, then having root
beer floats afterwards.
6. camping out in my Aunt’s backyard with all the cousins

As you can tell, our family is very close and I couldn’t be happier for him and Whitney as they start this new adventure together.

December 30, 2009 in the Mesa Temple, I can’t wait.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP