Breakfast of Champions

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The other morning Brian and I decided to go big with our breakfast meal. We got a waffle maker over the weekend, due to two wonderful bridal showers, so we decided to break it in. :) Its sad to say that I'm not much of a breakfast eater, because this meal was so SCRUMPTIOUS!


This was the menu:

- Orange Juice (Simply Orange to be exact, the best kind of orange juice around)
- Waffles with tons of strawberries and whipped cream
- Omelettes. Brian is a pro at making them, they are to die for.



I'm telling you, it was simply delightful. We never had waffles when I was a kid, it was always pancakes. Therefore, it was quite a treat to finally make them at home.


Poor Brian is going to get sick of them soon...I can just tell.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP