Life is Sweet
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I took the time today to ponder the stage of life I'm at right now. I must say, I am pretty happy about it. I have been waiting for this these sweet moments and memories to come for my entire life. I have dreamed of what he will look like, what my ring will look like, and especially about how he would propose. I guess you could say I'm a dreamer.
Ever since I saw my two older cousins get married, I have been dreaming of the day when I too would find a hunk of a man to take me to the temple where I would be sealed to him for eternity. I dreamed of the beautiful dress, the hair, the colors, the family, the music, the friends, the laughter, the dancing...
I can't believe that here I am with the date set, the days counted down, and the temple reserved. I have so many wonderful people by my side helping me create my perfect day, and I just feel the need to say that I am so blessed and oh so excited to spend the rest of my life with my dear Brian.
Oh how sweet life can be..
1 little notes:
Ariel- I found you from Nicole's blog. Congratulations on your engagement! Love the ring!
Post a Comment