Challenges.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its amazing the different challenges we have been faced with in life. My eyes have been opened tonight, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm truly grateful for trials. I've had my fair share, that's for sure. Yet tonight, I've been able to look at someones situation from the outside and see how life's challeges really do lift us and mold us into a better person. A dear friend of mine has been struggling and I found out all about it tonight. This is one of my dearest friends and to be honest, my heart broke a little. She never showed one sign of struggle and for that, I admire her. She is amazing and she has made the best of the situation and she came out on top. I honestly feel that each of us are faced with the trials we are given for a specific reason. We are suppose to learn and grow in some particular way to make us better individuals. Thats what this life is all about, right?

1 Corinthians 10:13 has always been my favorite passage of scripture. Although it focuses on the idea of temptations, I feel that it can be used to help us with understand and deal with our trials as well. It lets us know that our loving Father in Heaven is aware of our struggles, and that he would never assign us to a task that we would fail at. He knows we will make it, and we just have to keep reminding ourselves with each situation that we can.

The Lord really has blessed our lives, even when at times its hard to see how.

1 little notes:

Jil H said...

I love you! Just wanted to let you know! Thanks for being so great:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP