Warmth.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So I dont know if anyone has noticed, but its been a wee bit cold outside...and I'm officially sick of it. Yes, I admit it hasn't been THAT bad. The past couple of days have been more crisp than freezing...but really I'm just sick of the ice. Now of course there is reasoning behind this. I've had a few embarrassing moments on campus where I've either fallen on my behind, or on my knees where my backback didn't fail to hit me in the back of the head. Traumatizing? Embarrassing? Yes. So I'm announcing that Im ready to bring on the HEAT!

Oh how I long to be on a nice warm beach, with the sand between my toes, while my skin soaks in all the warmth and sunshine it needs. To once again go boating and feel my arms being yanked
from holding on so tight to the tube. To enjoy popsicles, shorts, and car rides with windows rolled down and warm breezes running through my hair. Oh yeah...and no more frost on my windshield every morning. Yeah, that would be nice.

Oh the joys of summer :)

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP