Chop Sticks

Sunday, January 25, 2009

So last night after a long day of work, Nicole, my new roommate Liz, otherwise known as "Ainsley" and I ventured out of the apartment to enjoy the wonderful food at this lovely restaurant. Yum. As we were all impatiently waiting for our meals to be brought out, I found Nicole concentrating quite hard on trying to learn the art of chopsticks. Lets just say she didn't have much luck. I can't even count how many times she glanced at Liz and I, jealous of our skills with the two little pieces of wood, while she had to use a fork...how boring. I wish I had taken a picture of it to grasp the moment and share with all of you just how funny and priceless it was. Oh Nicole, you never fail to make me laugh... :)

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP