Decorating. Moving.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
My inner desire to decorate my own little house is busting at the seams! I am SO excited to finally be able to design a room with my own fabrics, colors and layout! Oh my goodess. All the choices and patterns make it that more exciting :) Is it overwhelming? Yes, but gosh I'm excited.
I am so ready to move on to the next stage of life where Bri and I start our own little lives together...can ya tell? As much as I love my roommates, Im ready to venture on my own and have a little apartment just for two :). No more messy kitchen or apartment in general (cause thank goodness Brian is a bit of a neat freak..as am I believe it or not). Ohhh how I look forward to coming home every night to a squeeky clean apartment. You know those febreeze commercials where someone walks into the room and instantly closes their eyes because the smell is THAT good? Oh yes my friends, that will be me. Brian and I will be moving to a little basement apartment in Orem. I will be quite a busy body dealing with school, work and spicing up the cute little place, but I'm ready for the challenge :)
More updates to come later. Im off to do more wedding planning.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment