Carving Silly Faces

Thursday, November 1, 2012

 

We waited until we were in Gerogia to buy a pumpkin to carve. It took every ounce of my willpower to resist buying one early though. I was SO exctied to see how Ava would do with the whole carving experience, especially the gutting of the pumpkin. Let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed. I loved it! She loved it! Can't you tell from her facial expressions and her lack of interest at looking at the camera? Heaven forbid she would have to take her eye off the mysterious orange thing. She would grab a handful of seeds/goop and just squish all the contents in her little fist until they oozed between her fingers. Then she would repeat, and repeat, and repeat. My mom's dining table was a mess at the end, but I don't think she minded too much?

Here she is on the big night all dressed up. It was the only picture I got with her and the face of the said pumpkin.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP