the fair
Monday, September 26, 2011
On Saturday Brian and I decided to go to the Fair here in Lubbock. It was so nice to get out of the house and spend time with my two loves out in the sun. Plus, we wanted to see what a fair in Texas was like. It was so so hot that day, holy smokes. I wore pants and instantly regretted that decision. Stupid. Ava was hot in her stroller as well, so we spent a lot of time in buildings with air conditioner. Those merchant booths are becoming a favorite of mine, especially because you can talk your way into a good deal on something you really do need. Yes!
We ate some fair food, of course. I declined eating a funnel cake. (high five!) Brian kept offering, since he knows I love those things, but I resisted. I gotta lose this baby weight! I may be regretting that decision, but I'm kinda proud of myself at the same time.
I wore my red boots, and felt hot strutting them around the grounds.
Unfortnately I didn't have time to shower when I got home before going to the General Relief Society Meeting. Hopefully I didn't smell too much like pigs, cows, dirt and sweat. yuck.


1 little notes:
looks like a blast!
Post a Comment