Stork Parking
Monday, February 28, 2011
While Bri and I were in Idaho over Presidents Day, my momma, cousin Whitney, and I had a hay day at Babies R Us shopping for the little miss. There were many ohhs, ahhs and plenty of high-pitched squeals. We had a blast to say the least :)
I knew we were going to have a great time the moment I saw this sign:
How cute is that? It made me feel pretty special.
(as does the little girl I keep feeling in my belly tonight. I miiight have had a bit too much sugar today, whoops)
(as does the little girl I keep feeling in my belly tonight. I miiight have had a bit too much sugar today, whoops)
And just for fun: here is a picture of the hubs and my cousin, Colin having a grand ole time in the camping section at Cabellas. Can you guess where the boys went while the girls were shopping for baby A?
I wonder how many ohhs and ahhs they had?

0 little notes:
Post a Comment