Birthday Boy
Monday, February 7, 2011
Brian turned 24 this past month, and we celebrated like there was no tomorrow. His birthday was on Sunday, so we both decided to take Saturday, the 29th off work to really enjoy the day together. Its tradition to head to Tucanos where the birthday boy not only gets a free meal, but also gets the chance to dance his little heart out in front of the whole restaurant.
(This little number may or may not have caused his wife to go a little red in the face).
Sam, Heather, Emily and Nathan joined us for the occassion, which made the day so much more fun.
Like always, we stuffed ourselves to the brim. Not so-funny story: At the end of the meal I was so full and getting these mini hot flashes. I had to step outside for a bit to cool off (dang you, pregnancy). Afterwards we all went back to our place to play games, catch up on each other's lives, and eat cake (of course).
As far as presents go, Bri didn't have any to unwrap. (the boy is so hard to shop for, and as much as he loves surprises - I just can't seem to hide what it is I buy for him). Over Christmas, Heather and I bought Sam and Brian tickets to the Phoenix Suns game this Friday (I'm so excited!), and so for his birthday I told Brian to pick out some Suns gear to wear for the game. On top of that Brian really wanted an Xbox Live subscription, which also included a membership to ESPN. Can ya tell my hubby loves his sports? Sheesh.
My parents were generous and gave Bri a gift card to Cheesecake Factory, so guess where we are going to dinner tonight? You can never celebrate one's birthday too long, in my opinion. I'm gonna stuff my face once again tonight. (with their huge menu, how can you not?!) Thank goodness my appetite is back :)
0 little notes:
Post a Comment