Dear Peanut,
Thursday, November 11, 2010
November 11, 2010 -
I told your great-grandparents about your arrival today, and they were excited. They have two great-grandchildren now, with two on the way. All three of the others are boys, so I'm sure they are hoping for a little girl to come, we'll see! Your daddy called the doctor a couple of days ago and we scheduled our first appointment for December 6th. That seems so far away to me. Hopefully we will hear your little heartbeat and make sure everything is growing at the appropriate rate and everything looks good. Today I am so so tired. You have made your momma's sense of smell heightened to its peak, and everyone in my functional anatomy class guessed I was pregnant when I had to step out of the classroom for some fresh air. The two tests I had today wore me out and I am so grateful that tomorrow is Friday. I need the break from school. I have the "I dont care anymore" attitude, which is not setting a good example for you in the future, now is it?
I've been having a decreased appitite lately, which I think is weird when you are pregnant. I always pictured just having many weird food cravings and an increased appitite. That is not the case right now with you though my dear. Granola bars taste like dirt to me, and all I want to have is salt. Salt and sometimes the thought of a banana sounds good. I know, weird. Nana thinks that you are a boy because those are the same cravings my Aunt Sondra had while she was pregnant with Colin. Hopefully these bland food tastes will go away soon. I like food way too much.
Your daddy is constantly wanting to touch my stomach and feel his little baby. He told me today how excited he is to feel you move. He really is going to be a great father, and I am so excited to see him hold you in his arms. I can see you two being the best of buds. If you really are a boy I can just picture all the camp outs you two will enjoy together, all the scout badges you will earn because of your daddy's love for you and his devotion to teaching you about life.
I received a package in the mail yesterday from Nana. She sent me four little blankets and some CDs with primary and church songs to play for you as you go to sleep each night. She used to rock me to sleep in two of the blankets she sent while playing those exact CDs for me. I plan to do the same, and I am so excited for those moments with you.
You are already loved by many people baby Fisher, and are thought of each and every day. You have changed our lives greatly and we are so excited for July to come. We just have to get through school first, hopefully you wont be too much of a distraction!
Love you always,
Momma
0 little notes:
Post a Comment