Boston
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Bri is in Boston tonight. He had his last medical school interview today and he said it went so so well. During lunch he talked to another guy interviewing out there, and this gentleman warned Brian that the professor who was assigned to give him his last interview was extremely hard. He was intimidating and asked very weird questions. Now, why would you tell that to someone right before he is about to go and have the interview? Goodness gracious.
Brian called me this afternoon and told me all about it. The professor did ask some interesting questions, but he reassurred Brian that he was very pleased with his answers. (and that only him and maybe 3 others answered them correctly) Way to go, husband!
As for me, I have been a lazy bum around here. I'm tired alllll the time and I've started to get a negative outlook on school. This is not a good thing. I have a month left in this semester and then one more to tackle after that. I can DO this! I can do it. I just feel like school lately is just a bunch of busy work. Why on earth does it matter if I can write a good 8-10 page paper on a particular topic? Does my quality of writing really show whether or not I am qualified to receive my diploma in exercise science? I don't think so. Ahh..maybe? I can do this.
In other news, Thanksgiving is coming up and Bri and I are excited to say that we are hosting Thanksgiving this year. Yes, we are hosting it. Its going to be held in our small apartment here in Orem with my in-laws. I hope all seven of them are ready for some close-family bonding time :) I just hope I have the energy to clean before they get here. This apartment is getting horrid-looking. I blame it on the busy work byu is giving me.
Husband comes home tomorrow afternoon and I am sooo excited. He is never leaving me again! Hallelujah. Yay to saving some money and now playing the waiting game. Cross your fingers and say a few prayers for us as we wait to hear from a few more schools :)
Ta Ta For Now..
2 little notes:
Aren't you glad it's nearing an end...the traveling I mean. Zach traveled the first eight months we were married and it was awful.Boston is gorgeous though. We were there earlier this year and I absolutely love it. I would move there in a heart beat if we got the chance. Good luck with the rest of the schools...I'm sure he got into them all!
Good for you hosting Thanksgiving! and good luck to Bri on all the schools. I'm glad he's done and I hope you guys end up where you want to be!!! Hang in there with school and the tired syndrome. It will all end soon:) It will fly by and YOU CAN DO IT!!! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment