Trippin'

Friday, May 1, 2009

At this moment, my dear mother, aunt, cousin and cousin jr. are on their way to Provo to help me search for the perfect wedding dress. I can't wait to see them and have a fun girls weekend together. Oh how I love my family :)

Let the shopping begin..

8 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Have fun!!!
I thought you already found the perfect dress. What happened???

Ariel Mae said...

well I did, but mom just wanted to make SURE that that was THE dress. Haha, typical :)

MommaArch said...

so was it? or did you find something more perfect?

Ariel Mae said...

Oh Em, I definitely found it :) Ahhh! I don't want to mention which dress, because Brian gets on here and I dont want to give him any hints...but I'll shoot you an email tonight to spill the beans :)

Brea said...

YAY!!! good luck finding one... this was one of my favorite parts of getting married. :)

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!! How exciting! Good luck, look beautiful, and please tell your Mama hi for me!!!

Kristin said...

ahhhh so exciting! :) can't wait to see it you beautiful girl!

MommaArch said...

Can't wait to see it!!! Where's that e-mail?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP