Mothers.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
To all the AMAZING Women in Our Lives,
It's late.
We've had an exhausting day.
Nothing sounds better than curling up in my deliciously comfortable bed right now.
But I would feel HORRIBLE falling asleep without thanking our
WONDERFUL
INCREDIBLE
GENTLE
SUPER-HUMAN
LOVING
INSPIRATIONAL
Mothers.
To my mother -
Thank you so much for all that you do for me. You have been such a great example over the years, and words just can't express my gratitude for all that you have sacrificed in my behalf. Chase and I have grown up to be such strong individuals, and that would not be the case without you as our example. We appreciate all your hard work and patience with teaching us the prinipals regarding the church, and your gentle hand guiding us every step of the way. That's one of the greatest gifts you could have ever given me, and I thank my Heavenly Father every night for sending me your way. You have taught me how to fly and to strive for the impossible. You encourage me whenever I am down and comfort me whenever I need it, even if I need it in the wee hours of the night. You are my inspiration and hero. Thank you mom, for everything.
1 little notes:
you're darling.
i want to see more engagement pictures!
hope the plans are going well. i know i'm across the continent, but if you need help, i'm here for you.
Post a Comment