Get this. So I get a call from Brian tonight and he asks me what I'm up to...
wow ariel. that is really nice =) SPOILED is what I call that!! =)
Well it was within our reasonable price range and everything, we definitely got lucky :)
oh my gosh, that is darling! so cute for starting your life together:) (cute i know) love you!
very cute. you should have seen the ghetto shawn and I moved into when we first got married. that and all the drug dealers that came with it. it was quite charming, really.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 little notes:
wow ariel. that is really nice =) SPOILED is what I call that!! =)
Well it was within our reasonable price range and everything, we definitely got lucky :)
oh my gosh, that is darling! so cute for starting your life together:) (cute i know) love you!
very cute. you should have seen the ghetto shawn and I moved into when we first got married. that and all the drug dealers that came with it. it was quite charming, really.
Post a Comment