My Cuz Cuz
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
So this weekend was quite the treat. My cousin Colin came down to visit from Rexburg (sad to say...he didn't come down to visit ME, but rather my cute roomie). We all had a great time and enjoyed the relaxing few days we had away from school and work.
Saturday morning we all woke up and went to this place. (courtesy of my roommate, Liz). How sweet is THAT? There are 2 rock slides a huge pool and a hot tub with a big screen. Yeah, I was pretty stoked. :) Then for lunch we all decided to take Colin to Tucanos, (I swear I'm obsessed). He served his mission in Brazil, so we all thought it appropriate. :) It was delicious, of course, and I was stuffed the rest of the day. (yumm...).
Saturday morning we all woke up and went to this place. (courtesy of my roommate, Liz). How sweet is THAT? There are 2 rock slides a huge pool and a hot tub with a big screen. Yeah, I was pretty stoked. :) Then for lunch we all decided to take Colin to Tucanos, (I swear I'm obsessed). He served his mission in Brazil, so we all thought it appropriate. :) It was delicious, of course, and I was stuffed the rest of the day. (yumm...).
2 little notes:
Actually there are 3 slides. the little tiny one on the far left. :)
oh yeah...thats right :) MY BAD.
Post a Comment