McNasty.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
So I just did something I NEVER thought I would do away from home. I just consumed 2 Tbsp. of cough medicine, GROSS!! Honestly the only reason I took that stuff as a child was because of my adamant mother, who put me on the counter and wouldn't let me down until all the medicine was out of that little cup. Ugh. Today was an awful day due to this wonderful sickness of mine, so I succumbed into taking the nasty stuff. Hopefully I get better because of it :)
2 little notes:
Man you're brave!!! I haven't had that stuff since I was a kid, but I still have the nasty taste in my mouth. I always feel bad giving it to my kids -- I try not to buy the cherry flavor and stick with grape or bubblegum to lessen the trauma for them, but as for me I think I'll stick with the pill--no taste, no trauma!!!
Post a Comment