Sickness All Around
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
We are experiencing a round of sickness here at the house. I am on the mend from a nasty cold that took me out for nearly a week. We discovered Ava has caught pink eye a few nights ago. Now Olivia is developing a cough. I'm hoping and praying that she didn't catch what I have. Brian is busy with school and this mama is just worn out. There is no better way to put it.
I'm tired.
I don't want to think about, let alone cook dinner.
I just want to sleep.
I am also paranoid that I will catch the nasty pink stuff. Super paranoid, really. My eyes itch just thinking about it. Ahh. But, that is part of motherhood. You are likely to give your littles your sickies, and vise versa. You are there person, after all. I love being their person.
Hoping tomorrow is a bit better than today on this front.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment