Thoughts Lately
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Life has been full of play time between the little miss and I, and hanging out with the Brian during his precious free time. The household chores get done in between, along with a bit of party planning. I can't wait to have my husband back so that conversation can lead somewhere else besides studying, what plans are for dinner, and what his schedule looks like the next day. This is such a vicious cycle we are going through. Alas, life rolls along. We have two more weeks before we can all take a breath of fresh air and get back to our "normal".
Life is good though. so good. I've said it time and time before, but this life of mine is just how I dreamed it would be. Its not perfect by any means, clearly, but I couldn't ask for much else. We have a little miss growing inside of me that is making her presence known more and more each day. I love feeling her little movements, and can't wait to see my sweet little Olivia's face. She will be here in less than 3 months, crazy!
I often ask myself if I'm ready for a second child. In one way I think of myself crazy for thinking such a thing. Of course I am ready, this was a planned deal. Brian and I both felt like there was some sort of "void", if you will, within our family. We felt like someone was missing. That might sound strange to some, but that is the only way I know how to put those feelings into words. Olivia is meant to come. It is her time to come, and we can't wait to welcome her. My worry though is that I won't have enough time to prepare for dividing and conquering two littles. (two littles who will be at such drastically different stages in life!) It has been Ava and I for so long. My heart hopes that both her and I take the transition well.
I do know one thing, she is going to be a dang good big sister. I can't wait to see her in that new role. She is already such a little momma. Poor Livvy is going to get mauled and kissed to death not only by me, but also by a squirmy, loving toddler. Lucky her.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment