Perfection

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Today, was perfect. Everything about that word was true today. I woke up to my two loves telling me breakfast was ready. Brian made my favorite: crepes. We enjoyed a meal before church, which is rare since church starts at 8 in the morning. (so early!) Church went so smoothly with Ava. It was as if she knew it was Mother's Day. She was a gem. Oh, and we got a brunch in Relief Society. You should know that food is the way to my heart, so I was in heaven. The day was complete for me and it wasn't even noon yet!


When we got home, we relaxed. It was just the three of us, and I relished in how blessed I was to have this little family of mine. For Brian who is such a great husband and dad. I really did luck out when I married him. He has so much on his plate, but continues to be there for his girls whenever we need him. Love that man! Then I look at Ava, and thank my Heavenly Father immensely for sending her into our lives. She is the one that made me a mother, and I am thankful every day for that blessed calling. My life has never been so full of joy and laughter. She is my world.

Then my mind shifted to my own mother. What a woman to have as an example. I can only hope to
become a fraction of the woman that she is today. Her heart is bigger than anyone else I know, and she can clean like a beast. She is, by far, the best housekeeper around. I hope Ava says that about me one day, ha! I love you to pieces, Momma. Happy Mother's Day!

We ended the day with banana splits with some of our dearest friends. It was divine, and the perfect way to end the day.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful ladies out there!

xoxo.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP