Christmas Cookies
Thursday, December 20, 2012
I've been busy in the kitchen lately. I feel like I've been busy all over the place, actually. With finishing up all our Christmas gifts, getting them wrapped, and packing our big red suitcase, I have hardly had a chance to take a break. One thing on my to-do list though, was make goodies to deliver to our friends. It is something I love about this time of year. We have a great group of friends out here, and I love the exchange we all have each year. It came down to the very last day, but we delivered them before we left town. Yes!
I had a little helper. She loved holding the cookie cutters and watching the kitchenaid go in circles as it mixed the dough. She was also a fan of eating the dough. She doesn't fall far from the tree.
Here they are, all ready for delivery! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and safe travels if you are celebrating elsewhere! The long 16+ hour car drive for us starts tomorrow, yikes!Georgia awaits!









0 little notes:
Post a Comment