Advice & Training
Thursday, December 20, 2012
I feel like I have had the same conversation over, and over, and over again with a lot of my friends. These friends have kids older than Ava, and so I rely a lot on them for tips, suggestions and advice.
"When did you start this thing?"
"How should I get him/her to learn thisandthat?"
yada yada.
I'm a first time mother, so I lean on others for help sometimes. Lately, its been regarding the toilet. the john, throne, loo, whatever you care to call it. I am dreading this. The dreaded p-o-t-t-y t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g. yuck. Friends suggested a sit on the toilet potty seat, specifically one with a spray shield. I did my research and got one a week or two later.
Tonight, we did a little test run to see how she liked her new pink, princess-y throne. She did great, as long as she had a good book in hand. Ha! Being the mother that I am, I snapped a few pictures to document. She will thank me later.
The real training begins once we return from our Christmas break. Ohh boyyyy, I can't wait!
1 little notes:
I'm going to be asking you ALL kinds of potty training advice when the time comes! Any day now I'll have 2 in diapers- potty training can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment