Precious Moments

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I've always said that its the little things that make life worth living. My mom always makes sure that the "little things" that we love are waiting for us when we come to visit. For example: her fridge is always full of coke, a new loofah in my shower with my favorite shower gel, a spontaneous girls only trip to one of my favorite restaurants where we catch up on all the latest. It doesn't take much on her part, but it just makes our visit that much sweeter and our relationship that much stronger. I love her and hope I can be as great of a mom to my little ones as she is to me.

She not only does these small gestures towards me, but everyone in her family. She especially loves to spoil Ava. She is queen when it comes to that. I enjoyed capturing some of these small moments throughout our trip. Some are of the two of them, and some are of Ava with other members of the family. They are priceless to me, and goes to show just how loved this little girl is.

That face! Ahh, I want to eat her up.getting spoiled at the Braves game
seriously, how cute is that?
helping grammy make breakfasttesting out papa's new toy

1 little notes:

noncamper said...

Your mom does have a gift for welcoming guests and making them feel like they are the most important people in the world. Of course now that Ava is here, I'm sure she holds that title permanently. Callette and I will never forget when shew loaned us your car while we were in town. That was just one of the many lovely things she did for us. Your dad's pretty great at this too.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP