dear little one,
Monday, January 3, 2011
Baby Fisher,
We had our second doctors appointment today, and everything looked great. The doctor was very impressed with what he saw, and said that this pregnancy couldn't be going any smoother. Ahh, that was such good news for me, who has been worried constantly about you. We did find out that I have O- blood, while your dad has A+. This simply means that I don't have a particular protein (Rh factor is what it is called) on my blood cells, and your dad does. Therefore, you can inherit the Rh factor protein from dad, which could mix in with my blood and cause almost an allergic reaction for me. Normally this would be a bad thing, but with a simple shot, this has become nothing for us to worry about. Thank heavens! I have to get the RhoGAM shot at 28 weeks to help with the situation, as well as right after you are born.
In other news, we listened to your heartbeat again today and the doctor said we have a very healthy and active baby. When he pushed down a bit harder on my stomach we heard a sound which meant you hit the intrument listening in on you, showing us your quick activity. We have our next appointment set for the 11th of Februrary where the doctors will make sure your bones are growing accurately, that your heart has 4 chambers AND find out if you are a boy or a girl (or as the doctor said, we'll be able to find out your "flavor").
Your daddy and I are so excited to learn more about you, and watch as my belly begins to grow. Supposedly in about a month or so I will be able to start to feel you kick and squirm. I am so excited!
Love you,
Momma
4 little notes:
Ahh so exciting :)
CONGRATS GIRLY!! How have you been feeling?? So glad everything is going smoothly!
pretty confident you wont find out the gender for a while...
Thanks Helen! I've been feeling great now that I am past the 12 week mark. :) And Liz, we still have another month or so before the big reveal. Any guesses?
Post a Comment