A&B as Toddlers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

With baby growing so fast, I often think of what it looks like, what part of its body is developing at this exact moment, and the obvious - is it a boy or a girl? I am dying to know! Dying, I tell ya. With all these thoughts scurring around my head I often find myself looking at all the old pictures of Brian and I. I get giddy every time I do this. I have found that if I am having a bad day - people yelling at me over the phone or school just not going my way, all I need to do is look at these cute little pictures of the two of us, as well as the ultrasound picture we have up on our fridge. That always makes my day so much better. Family is what really matters, not the people on the other end of the phone and their problems, or that one paper that didn't go as planned. blah to all of that. (senioritis has kicked in, can ya tell?) 

Anyways, back to the growing baby inside my belly and the cute baby pictures. Brian was a stud as a youngster. (he still is, of course)



Would you look at his hair? Ahh, I love it. I can see a little B junior walking around our house with just hair on the top of his head. (..and people will rub it for good luck just like they did for Brian).

Here is the other half of the equation: yours truly.
(Brian thinks the dress I am wearing in this picture is flat out awesome, I would have to agree)
I think we'll make some cute little youngsters. I can't wait to see baby's cute little face and see who he/she looks more like. Okay, all this talk is killing me. I've got to stop or I wont be able to sleep tonight.

4 little notes:

Jil H said...

Ah! Ariel! i am so excited for you guys, for reals! i can't wait to hear your news and i love following all your little baby updates! I am definitely living vicariously through you haha i want one;) Love you dear, and im so excited to you

Lindsay said...

This is a brilliant blog post. I love it. :)

MommaArch said...

You guys are going to have some seriously cute kids!!!

Jolene said...

I have to agree-what a great blog you have. It's great to see those photos from it seems not so long ago!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP