Its Christmas, baby.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Ahhh, freedom. I have been waiting for these next two week for months. I'm so excited for the Christmas season, and for the fact that I can now truely enjoy it without feeling guilty about neglecting homework. The semseter is over, I did my best with the drowsiness of pregnancy and all the fun things that brings along with it. I plan on making some christmas goodies that I have had my eye on for awhile, and sharing the sugar high with my lovely Idahoian family members.
I have one more day of work, and then Brian and I are outta here for nearly a week. Oh my, what a treat for us. I am going home to Boise where I will be spoiled my my momma. We plan to 'shop shop shop 'til we drop drop drop'. My mom and aunt would always say that to me when I was younger, I love it. We're going to go crazy in the stores, I can feel it. With a new grandbaby coming along we are going to spend hours in Babies R Us, which I have been dying to do. I also can't wait to explore more of the Boise area and show Bri where I grew up, eat at my favorite resturants, and see all my old friends.
On Christmas day we will travel up to my Aunt's house in Twin Falls where we will be able to talk to my brother! Ahh...Chaser. I am so excited to talk to that boy, I miss him so much. It's summer right now in South Africa, so it probably won't feel like Christmas at all for him. That could be a good thing, making his first Christmas away a bit easier. (If you want a quick update on him you can go to his missionary blog: elderchasebnielsen@blogspot.com.) With the excitment of talking to him, seeing my cute little cousins and the rest of my family, I think I am going to have the best break yet.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season as well. It really is the best time of the year!
1 little notes:
Ariel!!! I didn't know you were pregnant! AHHHH Congradulations! That is so exciting...I still remember talking to you about being baby hungry at work ;) hahaha. I'll be in Boise for Christmas too! That would be crazy if we ran into eachother :)
Have fun!
Post a Comment