decisions, decisions.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Are you sick of all the medical school updates? Yes? No?
Sorry if you are, but I do have another bit of news that tickled me pink today. Bri got a call from Tufts Medical School there in Boston, and he got accepted! Yessss! Boston is expensive, but I've heard its just beautiful. Husband couldn't believe how gorgeous it was out there during the fall season. I wanna go I wanna go! Then again, it would be nice to live in...a place like Texas where cost of living is cheaper and we could live in an actual house with 2+ bedrooms. Yeah, that sounds nice too.
decisions decisions.  

we are happy campers tonight, even with all the papers and projects we have to complete.

3 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Yeah!!! I vote TX - it's closer:)

melissa4033 said...

here's my unsolicited advice: as someone who spent a gagillion dollars to go to law school in a very expensive east coast city, take the cheap(er) school in the much cheaper town. it may be lubbock, but in the end, an M.D. is an M.D. is and M.D. and you don't want to be a slave to your loans!

melissa4033 said...

not to mention: boston is OBSCENELY COLD this time of year. May you never have to experience a nor'easter. But it is a very cool city. I'll give it that. Good luck with your decision!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP