Productivity.

Monday, February 8, 2010

In the 10 short minutes I've been home I've:


-washed all the dishes in the sink
-folded a load of laundry
-picked up the living room and the kitchen
-made my favorite snack
-typed the blog post

Now thats what I call productivity.

4 little notes:

Bailee said...

That's amazing! I don't remember the last time I got that much done in ten minutes...oh yeah...before I had a baby...

Ariel Mae said...

Hahaha well I know that day will come for me as well. Your little guy is so cute by the way. It makes me want to have one!!

Bailee said...

Why Thank you:) He sure is fun to have around. PS the pictures in your blog header are so beautiful!!

MommaArch said...

Wow! Do you want to come to my house? It would take me all day to finish that list:)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP