Prayers
Saturday, January 16, 2010
This semester here at BYU is going to be a long one, I can feel it. I'm taking the second half of physics (which I hate completely), two chemistry classes, two 3 hour labs each week as well as working as many hours as possible. Like I said, its going to be a tough few months ahead. Who I am really worried about though, is my dear husband. Brian is so worried about getting into medical school and is doing everything in his power to make sure he gets into the ones he wants, the ones he feels will make him that much more of a better doctor. What a guy. He has taken upon himself a full semester at BYU as well as research 6 hours a week, service at Utah State Hospital, on top of studying for the monstrous MCAT and working practically full time. Brian is a perfectionist and I know he will pull through this semester just like the ones before, but he could still use all the help he can get.
Please keep him in your prayers.
3 little notes:
Good luck to Brian and medical school! It sounds like he's attacking this problem head on. You guys will be blessed because he's doing everything he possibly can to get where he wants to be.
Oh Lindsay you're so sweet! How is everything going with Miss Lillie? I'm so excited for you and hope everything goes well!
Good luck to both of you this semester!
Post a Comment