showered with love

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brian and I came back yesterday from a wonderful weekend up in Idaho with my family. I always love traveling up to Twin to be with those I love so much, and I always have a great time. My mom and Aunt Sondra threw me and the little miss a baby shower while we were there, and I can't get over how much love was poured out to the two of us. It's quite overwelming to be honest. We had nearly 3 generations gathered "ohh-ing" and "aww-ing" over miniture girly clothes and blankets embellished with frills and lace. Cooper girls really do know how to dress well (or at least we think), and my little Ava will be no exception.

Everything was decorated with a vintage, shabby-chic feel, which hopefully can be mimicked when I start decorating Ava's nursery. 

Four generations of pictures - left to right: my grandma:  LaWana Cooper Sorensen, my great grandma: Amy Cooper, me: Ariel Nielsen Fisher, my mom: Sheila Hansen Nielsen


A big thank you to everyone who came and those that sent their well wishes. I know a lot of you traveled many miles to be there!
The LaWana Cooper Sorensen Generation

 I can hardly believe that we have only 5-6 more weeks before she arrives. I can't wait. 

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP